WE BUY HOMES for CASH
Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Maine
Enter Your Home Address to
Get Your Cash Offer!
NO REPAIRS | NO COMMISSIONS | NO INSPECTION
Inherited Property Solutions
GET A FAST CASH OFFER FOR YOUR HOUSE - CLOSE IN 1 WEEK!
We’ve eased the burden of countless families ready to move on, hassle-free, by providing expert guidance and convenient selling options. We buy houses for cash as-is in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Maine.
COVID Safety: We’ve modified our processes to keep everyone safe during COVID-19 including no-contact closings, online paperwork transactions, over the phone offers if possible, employees wearing face coverings and sanitizing prior to arrival on any in person appointments.
Simple, Hassle Free Process
WE ARE YOUR LOCAL HOME INVESTORS
Joseph Theriault & Ray Tetu
Inherited Property Solutions
WE’VE MADE IT EASY
WHY SELL PROPERTY FOR CASH?
Older houses that need work are good candidates for as-is cash sales. In fact, the more repairs needed, the more enticing the property is to an investor (more so than a typical home buyer) because of the sheer expense the repairs would cost. If the owner of the property didn’t keep the house up over the years, it’s a prime candidate for a cash sale.
WHO SELLS THEIR HOME FOR CASH?
Some people sell their homes for cash because of health or financial reasons: these people simply cannot afford to wait months (on average) to make repairs and go through the real estate listing process.
Also, people sell for cash when:
- They want to downsize
- They live out of state
- They’re going through a divorce
- They’ve inherited a property
- They’re trying to avoid foreclosure
- We have extensive experience helping families sell their house for cash for all these types of reasons.
Bill Z. Tyngsboro, MA
Rich H. Nashua, NH
Joan S. Salem, NH
Benefits of Selling for Cash
- You can sell the property as-is without having to make repairs or pass an inspection.
- You’ll get a quick and solid closing with a dependable, financially sound investor.
- You’ll avoid real property agent commissions and other fees like an inspection fee.
- You don’t have to remove personal belongings or furniture in the house. You can take anything of value and leave the rest.
- You’ll have cash somewhat immediately available which, for some people is the quickest, most direct route to helping move on from the loss of the loved one.
- For both emotional and financial reasons, expedited closings and the ratification of hard cash make as-is cash sales an attractive option.
Claim Your FREE Guide on
How to Handle Probate & Inheritance Property
Fill the form below to download.
HOME BUYERS BLOG
Sell Your House Fast for Cash
If you’re facing pre-foreclosure or trying to avoid mortgage forbearance - where you’ll still have to start paying back missed payments PLUS current payments PLUS interest at the end of the break - we can help alleviate your financial burden.